Kinect-enabled rhythm game, Dance Central 3, will be coming to Xbox 360 on October 19th. In addition to the release date announcement, Harmonix has also announced a handful of new tracks for the game.
The track lists from Dance Central and Dance Central 2 will be fully exportable into Dance Central 3, though the export will require a small charge, as well as a memory device on which to save them. Sounds great for living room divas looking to bolster their set list.
Dance Central 3 will include the new Crew Throwdown mode in which eight people, split into two teams, square off against one another in minigames and dance battles.
The new tracks, which include recent pop hits and a few classics, are as follows:
- 2NE1 – I Am The Best (Original Version)
- Alice Deejay – Better Off Alone
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
- J.J. Fad – Supersonic
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – Get Low
- LMFAO – Sexy And I Know It
- Los Del Rio – Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – Moves Like Jagger
- Vanilla Ice – Ice Ice Baby
- Vicki Sue Robinson – Turn The Beat Around
- Village People – Y.M.C.A.